Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the New...Part 2

NEW OVEN/MICROWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited about the final piece of our kitchen. We have been using an ancient Oven/Microwave combo for the past 2 years! The microwave didn't even have the turn table inside, so we'd have to turn the food ourselves. That comment sounds extremely lazy, I might add. We'd also have to turn the microwave "on" before using. Yes, it had an "on/off" button.
BUT, now we have a new & improved combo! I can't wait to start cooking in it!

When we first moved in...

kitchen redone except for ancient oven

um...ancient oven/microwave

new shiny oven

new kitchen....complete
(well except for that part of the cabinets under the oven that needs paint. this oven is shorter than the other one.)

Much Love,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley Lawson

1 comment:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Cambie - The house is looking fantastic!!! You must be so happy to be settled in. It must be time to have another one...?:)