I can not believe how relieved I feel now that I have posted Christmas! Sigh!
But I did want to share some random pictures. These first ones are of AL & I trying out her new Monkey Backpack Harness with "leash". She did not like it very much...she will have to get used to it :)

She is eyeing that "leash"....what a face!


On the way to my Mom's house, you pass this HUGE house, I guess I could really call it a mansion! They have a long driveway lined with pear trees & each tree has a spot light. At night, in the winter, once the leaves fall off all the trees, it is absolutely beautiful! The pictures don't even come close to how cool these trees look!

Ok, Happy New Year!
Much Love,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley Lawson
Brian, Lauren & Ansley Lawson


No comments:
Post a Comment