Two weeks ago, I left for Chicago w/ two of the BEST girls I know, Krysta & Stephanie. We have all been friends since high school, but all live in different states, so we don't see each other much. We had such an amazing trip eating & laughing our way through the city. We did A LOT of walking too. So much walking that I got a blister & it was bleeding by the time we got back to the hotel. Stephanie had flip flops on & was sweet enough to switch shoes with me. I overpacked, yet still didn't bring to right footwear!
As a whole, we took a lot of pictures, but I think most of them are on Stephanie's camera. Here are just a few that I took....
The view from our room @ the FourSeasons

Um...Chicago can grow palm trees?
trying to take a picture of ourselves in the Kidney Bean...
One of the most beautiful churches I've ever seen...
Cheers...best margaritas I've EVER had!!!!!
Much Love,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley
No comments:
Post a Comment