Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy, Busy!


So, the past two weeks have been super busy! And Brian was out of town for most of it. He had his fantasy football draft in Tallahassee for Labor Day weekend. Ansley Lawson, Kahlua & I all went up to my mom's. It was AL's first college football weekend, so she was decked out in her orange & blue. WAR EAGLE!



Once AL went to bed, I met Julia & Steven at the Bucket Shop! Such a fun night!



The following Thursday, Brian was off to Montana. It was a birthday trip for him from my mom. Brian turned 30 on Sept. 9! Wow....old man!
He went with my brother (graduation trip for him), my Dad (50th birthday trip for him) & a family friend. The four of them had an awesome time & took some amazing pictures. Here are just a few....




Buffalo...



Elk...



Matt & Brian...

B caught a fish...



Can anyone guess what B is doing here?



This is pretty funny, if you can't read it, is states, "$400 cash reward & two cases of free beer". HA!



While Brian was in Montana, we all stayed at Mimi's agian. On the 5th, we tried out a Music class at Gymboree. It was good. AL really enjoyed the dancing, music & instruments. Saturday, the 6th, we drove up to Dahlonega for the day. We walked around & did a bit of shopping. I found a great deal on a mirror for one of our guest rooms. Yea!

My mom & I took AL to the Ga Aquarium on Monday, the 8th. It went a lot better than I expected. She loved watching the fish swim around. I think her favorite were the otters!




Brian came home on his birthday & we were so glad to have him back. This weekend, we just hung around the house. We had a small cook-out for B's 30th & watched some football. Um...can anyone else believe the Auburn score...3 to 2. What?!?

AL had a birthday party to attend today, those are always fun!




Happy 1st Birthday Elle!

PS - AL's 1st tooth has emerged!


Much Love,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley

No comments: