Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December pictures....

Who would have thought connecting the camera to the computer to download pictures would be such an event! I feel like I need to schedule EVERY little thing these days, or I just don't have time to get to it. I LOVE having two kiddos & I LOVE the fact that they are as close in age as they are...BUT I have NO TIME!!! (not complaining :) )

Since I didn't include any pictures with the last post, here's a few from our busy month of December....

 
Watching the SEC Championship game...WAR EAGLE!

On our way to get our TREE!

Pink Pig!


Unbelievable!  Must be at least 100 inflatables!





Ansley March of 2009

Look familiar???  I promise I had nothing to do with this!























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ansley & hayes are ADORABLE! love all of the pictures. and i, too, am very impressed by your december activities! merry christmas!