OK, so first of all, I have THE best friends a girl could EVER have. After Hayes was born, we had dinner brought to us for 3 WEEKS straight!!! Everything was so yummy and so thoughtful!
I also have to spread the word about this company because I thought it was such a wonderful idea. With 2 kiddos now, Instead of Flowers may come in very handy some day. It is a gift meal delivery company. Some of you may have already heard about this company or one like it. If that's the case, please ignore my excitement!
Two wonderful moms from Ansley's MMO class sent us a meal from Instead of Flowers, instead of making it themselves. They sent us a chicken dish that also came with a salad, a side, rolls & dessert! It was delicious! It is delivered FRESH to our front door in this insulated bag (shown below :) ) and each item had directions for heating. I have gone to their website & they have a wide range of dishes & prices. They are based in Atlanta but they will also overnight meals farther away.
Why don't I think of these ideas???? So Great! The website is www.insteadofflowers.com if you're interested.

Thank you, Thank you Jessica & Jennifer!
Much Love & God Bless,
Brian, Lauren, Ansley & Hayes


No comments:
Post a Comment