Friday, November 13, 2009

5 days, 5 days, 5 DAYS!!!!!

We are doing great, just anxiously awaiting Hayes' arrival into the world. We CAN NOT wait to meet him. Ansley talks about him more & more every day...I think she is pretty excited herself. We'll see how long that lasts though. As an update on Hayes' size, he will definitely be bigger than Ansley (she was 9 lb 1 oz). As of week 37, Hayes was measured at 8 lb 7 oz!!!! Daddy is very happy, Mommy is very uncomfortable! We are definitely blessed to have such "healthy" children. My C-section is scheduled for Thurs, Nov. 19 @ 12:45.


Ansley is doing so good & speaking so incredibly well. Brian & I are blown away by her each & every day. What a smarty pants she has become!
I have much, much more to say about what we have been doing over the last few months, including our trip to the Dairy Farm & Halloween, but for now I am going to keep this short. I promise to post everything in the coming weeks. Until then, here are some of our favorite pictures of August through October...






THE best place to get coffee!

Friday morning Breakfast Club...what would I do without it!



Every day when Brian gets home from work, Ansley wants to "fly". Notice though how she holds onto his thumbs :) ADORABLE!






Blowing Kisses!

Much Love,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley Lawson

2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks great!!! Love the hand on the belly pic. Good luck with everything this month!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Gosh she is a cutie! I cant wait to see our newest little love bug! Thinking of you...two days!!