Thursday, September 17, 2009

Growing & Growing....on so many levels!

Both kids are growing so fast!!

Ansley has started "school" :) It's really just a MMO (Mother's Morning Out) on Tues & Thurs from 9 - 12. Ansley is loving it! She is having so much fun playing with the other kids in her class & learning new things. There are 5 girls & 3 boys in her classroom & she knows 2-3 of them by name already. They have music, go outside for a bit, have arts & crafts, etc. I think she was getting bored at home, especially with me being in my third trimester now....so tired.

As for Mr. Hayes, he is growing like a weed. At week 24, I was measuring 7 weeks ahead of schedule!!!! CRAZY! He apparently had a huge growth spurt. At week 28 I had an ultrasound done to see how big he actually was, which was 3 1/2 lbs. That was 2-3 weeks ahead of where he should've been. Today, I had a doc appt & my belly only measured 4 weeks ahead, so we have slowed down a bit which is great for me. We will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks, because he is still quite big & they want to keep track of his growth. I also have a lot of fluid...again. I'm not sure why, but I make extra large babies & produce a huge amount of fluid as well. I'm sure it's Brian's fault somehow :) It would be nice if it was one or the other, but we are so blessed that our kids are SO healthy, even if it does horrible things to my body :)

Other than that, we are doing great & keeping very busy! We have moved & are pretty much settled, but we are now getting ready to renovate the kitchen of the new house. Very exciting! I will post before & after pics in a few weeks. The Alpharetta house is still sitting, for sale. We have had a few prospects, but no offers. Traffic is so slow!

We are so excited it's FALL & that football is once again on the TV. We won't be making it to any games this year, but Ansley has learned all of the most important terminology....War Eagle, Go Noles & TouchDown!!!!
These pictures of Ansley are a couple months old, but I just love them. I will post some updated pictures of her soon. They are on my camera, I just have to download them.

Priceless!

Again...Priceless!

Here is our sweet baby boy at week 27...we got the opportunity to have the 3D done again for FREE! And no worries, his leg is attached, it's just a shadow or something :)



We hope you all are doing great!

Much Love & God Bless,
Brian, Lauren & Ansley Lawson

3 comments:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Oh Hunny Bunny! I cant believe he is coming sooo soon! I am so excited to hear all about it - we need to catch up very soon!
Also, I am confused: did you but another house??

Um update much?

The Howells said...

Wow, those pictures are awesome -- so clear! I've never had a 3-D but that makes me want one!

Middlebrooks Family said...

The 3D is really neat! In the studio, they have some 3D pictures of babies side by side with a picture of the baby once it's born & it's pretty incredible.

We had it done w/ Ansley so I wanted it done w/ this baby too so we could compare them.

Hope you're feeling great!